14 x 31 x 70 in
Harmony River Floor Fountain
- 31” Wide x 70” Tall x 14” Deep
- Simple set-up
- Includes remote that controls the lights and water from anywhere in the room
- The plastic liner is double tested and prevents leakage.
- A uniquely designed water distribution unit system won’t clog, thus giving you even water flow.
- Only one cord plugs into the wall and can come out of either the right or left bottom corner of the tray
- Durable powder coat finish on all of our painted metal trim.
- Fully contained.
- Polished River Pebbles
- LED Lighting and 3 Bulbs (GU10)
- Soft White LED bulbs (2700K-3000K) have replaced all halogen bulbs
- Electric pump
|Water Surface||Standing Weight||Shipping Weight|
|Marble||275 lbs||300 lbs|
|Mirror||205 lbs||230 lbs|
|FeatherStone||200 lbs||225 lbs|
Make a memorable statement with the beauty of water on natural stone with this Harmony River free standing floor fountain by Adagio. Available in several beautiful hues of stone, slate and marble, as well as glass and mirrored finishes, this Harmony River fountain can be flush mounted for installation along a wall or center mounted for free standing applications.
A real show-stopper, these fountains offer the impression of water flowing over the wall in a way that will entrance you, while the tinkling sounds of running water help you relax and recharge after a hectic day.
The perfect combination of art and relaxation therapy, this Harmony River free standing fountain can be customized with a logo to catch the eye of clients and customers.
Dimensions are 31″ wide, 70″ tall and 14″ deep. Weight can vary between 200 to 300 pounds, depending upon the material chosen for the face.
Includes the pump, hardware and polished river rock for the base. Lighting is available, for an additional charge on some face materials. Stone and marble faces are rear mounted with lighting included.
Image #3 shows example with textured rain glass (3/16 in tempered) and Harvest Gold trim.
Image #6 shows frosted white panel option.
Note: Only fountains with clear, blue or green glass are meant to be center mounted with rock bed on both sides, since they are translucent and can be viewed on both sides. All other panel types are rear mounted, meant to go against a wall with rock bed in front only, since only viewable on one side.
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.